Three names I go by:
1. Tom, being my name and all.
2. Thumbo, after my thumb swelled up to twice its normal size on a road trip in Italy.
3. Thomas, used exclusively by my mother when she's ashamed of me, or by colleagues trying to annoy me. Don't call me it. Ever. I don't like it.
Three jobs I've had:
1. International Sales Assistant @ a children's book publisher - my present job.
2. Conversation Assistant in an English language school in Italy - talking crap and getting paid, good times.
3. Service Improvement Officer @ council housing office - it sounds so much more important than it was. It involved taking complaints and filling in surveys. Sound fun? Didn't think so.
Three places I have lived:
1. Upminster - the end of the District Line
Three fave drinks:
1. A nice cold pint of Stella Artois. I know, I should be ashamed. But deep down I'm not.
2. Black coffee. I can't function without it.
Three TV shows I watch:
2. Waterloo Road. I love it. I bloody love it.
3. True Blood
Three places I've been:
1. Athens, Greece - a birthday present from N (seeing the Acropolis has always been on my to-do list.)
2. Rome, Italy - we missed the last train and slept on benches near St Peter's Square.
3. Paris, France - I went with work last October. Felt very important getting the Eurostar from St Pancras, thank God it didn't break down that time, I don't think I would have handled the situation very well. (How Old World am I? I have to broaden my horizons methinks)
Three places I would like to visit:
1. Norway - to see the Northern Lights (Also on my to-do list - Alexandra if you have any tips you have to let me know!)